The Georgia Regional Mustang Club is a group of volunteers dedicated to the restoration and preservation of the FORD MUSTANG. The GRMC is the second oldest Chartered Mustang Club in the nation with the founding in 1979.
GRMC is dedicated to fun and informative activities for fans of all Mustangs. Whether your car is a classic show car, a performance car, or a daily driver, GRMC has a place for you. In 1964, Ford Motor Company called it’s new car: “Mustang, the car designed to be designed by you”. Our club strives to be the same, to do things you want to do and to present informative clinics to help you restore, detail, and tune your “Pony”.
- Caravans to a variety of events, including overnight events and shows
- Member discounts to vendors.
- Members receive Free newsletter
- A medium to exchange information and ideas on obtaining cars, parts and reputable service.
- A communication network for sellers and buyers.
- Each membership is a family membership
- Outings and support from other members on restorations or technical problems
GRMC is a proud sponsor of Calvary Childrens Home. Each year the club donates a portion of the annual proceeds to VNHS and they would love your individual support to. Go tohttp://calvarykids.org/contact.php for more details and see how you can help!
Georgia Regional Mustang Club
P. O. Box 1803
Kennesaw, GA 30156
email us : Georgiaregional@gmail.com
First Vice President
Second Vice President